Missouri House Speaker Steve Tilley and Senate Leader Kevin Engler never tire of implementing Obama’s totalitarian agenda.
This time, Tilley and Engler are shoving HB 1193 through to passage. This bill is designed to score brownie points with Sibelius and Obama by creating a prescription spy network that monitors the prescription drug purchases of every Missouri resident.
If Tilley and Engler get their way, every time your doctor writes a prescription, your pharmacist will be required to inform Jefferson City and Washington bureaucrats.
Ron Calzone has identified a plan of action for everyone in Missouri. Here it is in Ron’s own words:
1) Please email the senators listed below and tell them you fully support them and “have their back”! (Don’t call unless you have a special relationship with them — there’s no need to tie up their phones.)
Ask them to take as long as it takes to kill HB 1193 — the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Act.
2) Throughout the filibuster, send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. While senators are filibustering, they will read these emails on the senate floor. (You can listen to the live debate by clicking HERE.)
The filibuster may go all night long and into the morning, so check in occasionally and keep the emails coming!
We will try to provide updates on various Facebook pages and at www.mofirst.org.
This is an important battle — please pass this on and stay tuned!
- Jason Crowell email@example.com 573-751-2459
- Jane Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org 573-751-1186
- William Kraus Will.Kraus@mail.senate.mo.gov 573-751-1464
- Brad Lager email@example.com 573-751-1415
- James Lembke firstname.lastname@example.org 573-751-2315
- Brian Nieves Brian.Nieves@senate.mo.gov 573-751-3678
- Charles Purgason email@example.com 573-751-1882
- Luann Ridgeway firstname.lastname@example.org 573-751-2547
- Kurt Schaefer email@example.com 573-751-3931
Please also call your own senator and make sure he or she knows you don’t want more “Big Brother” government intrusion!
HURRY! You still have time to send emails before they drop the puck in LA for Game 3 of the Blues series against the Kings.