October 1, 2012 by wiliamthennessy
Excellent Commercial by Ed Martin for Missouri Attorney General
Ed Martin’s new TV commercial is excellent for many fundamental marketing reasons. Ed’s energy, commitment, and love of people shines through.
Still, the commercial is a waste of time and money unless people see it.
And there’s more you can do. Get involved in GOTV projects. Visit the Victory Fieldhouse in Valley Park (141 at I-44), the AFP Field office in St. Peters, MO, or the St. Louis Tea Party-Madison Project Liberty HQ in South County.
- Put bumper stickers on all your cars, front and back
- Put up yard signs for Ed Martin, Todd Akin, and other great candidates
- Call some of the 1.2 million Missouri conservatives who don’t vote consistently
- Go door-to-door to get out the vote of people who believe what you believe but don’t always vote
- Donate to conservative candidates who don’t get big checks from billionaires
If you weren’t the kind of people who work hard to keep America strong, I wouldn’t bother asking.
St. Louis Tea Party’s HQ is open Noon to 8 pm Monday-Friday and Noon to 3 Saturday.
See you there!
- Ignoramus Rex (hennessysview.com)
- Rick Perry In Missouri To Support Ed Martin (fox2now.com)
- GOP Leaders Help Campaign in Missouri for Ed Martin (stlouis.cbslocal.com)