October 5, 2013 by William Hennessy
Organizers Needed for Truckers Drive for the Constitution in St. Louis
Will help coordinate highway overpass demonstrations to support the patriotic truckers?
America’s truckers are heading to Washington, DC to demand respect for the Constitution. They’ll be coming from all over the USA, and many will come through St. Louis.
I’ll be out of town this week, so I’m asking for some help.
Let’s fill the overpasses with Gadsden and American flags, signs, and crowds to wave the truckers on.
Washington Times: Truckers’ Ride for the Constitution Aims to Shut Down DC Further
Truck Ride for the Constitution Website
To reach DC by October 11, I expect the convoy through St. Louis on October 9. Here’s what you can do:
- Volunteer to organize and overpass en route to the Popular Street Bridge (I-44, I-55, I-70)
- Find out when convoys will pass those overpasses
- Publish the times, dates, and locations on blogs (including Hennessy’s View), Facebook (http://facebookcom/stlouisteaparty), twitter (#ridetodcMO), and local radio
- Spread the word to friends and neighbors and organizations
- Ask people to bring flags and signs
There’s enough overpasses for dozens of coordinators. Don’t be shy. And if you learn more useful information than I’ve found so far, please share it with everyone. Use the comments on this blog or facebook to spread the word.