Everyone knows that the White House is interfering with the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s criminal conspiracies. We know this because the Justice Department is stonewalling the FBI’s request for a warrant to search the hard drive Huma Abedin shared with her ex-husband Anthony Weiner.
For those of us too young to remember those black-and-white days of Watergate, here’s a brief timeline via Watergate.info:
- July 13, 1973: Alexander Butterfield, former presidential appointments secretary, reveals in congressional testimony that since 1971 Nixon had recorded all conversations and telephone calls in his offices.
- July 18, 1973: Nixon reportedly orders the White House taping system disconnected.
- July 23, 1973: Nixon refuses to turn over the presidential tape recordings to the Senate Watergate committee or the special prosecutor.
- October 20, 1973: Saturday Night Massacre: Nixon fires Archibald Cox and abolishes the office of the special prosecutor. Attorney General Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William D. Ruckelshaus resign. Pressure for impeachment mounts in Congress.
- November 17, 1973: Nixon declares, “I’m not a crook,” maintaining his innocence in the Watergate case.
- December 7, 1973: The White House can’t explain an 18 1/2 -minute gap in one of the subpoenaed tapes. Chief of staff Alexander Haig says one theory is that “some sinister force” erased the segment.
That “sinister force” might have been Hillary Rodham. Maybe that’s why the Democrats fired her from the investigation’s legal team. Or maybe those honorable Democrats of yore simply recognized Hillary’s rank corruption, her soulless evil, her selfish paranoia, and decided they’d rather die than risk contracting the virus that plagues her.
In RE: United States vs. Hillary Rodham Clinton, we know now that the FBI has merged the email investigation with the criminal probe of the Clinton Foundation. We also know that Attorney General Loretta Lynch has stonewalled FBI requests for search warrants. It’s pretty clear that Obama is protecting Clinton the same way Nixon protected himself.
Saturday night is over, but if Comey keeps pursuing the Clinton Crime Family, there will be another massacre. Nixon simply fired a meddlesome special prosecutor. The Clintons kill their problems another way. They kill them.