What does it take to get your attention? What does it take to get you to act?
Your University of Missouri System humiliates this state, and you refuse to act.
Under your nose, the UofM teaches or encourages:
- Politically motivated violence
- Politically motivated industrial sabotage
- Politically motivated threats of violence and sabotage
- Supporting and aiding the enemy in Iraq and Afghanistan
You have permit these travesties. You, Jay Nixon.
Where is your statement condemning sabotage and violence?
Here’s what you can do, now, to protect this country and Missouri taxpayers:
- Shut down Labor Studies until the department’s been purged of anti-American radicals
- Fire Missouri state employees who invited Don Giljum and that communist into classroom
- Apologize to Missouri taxpayers who pay $400 million a year for that university system
- Apologize to the students and their parents who sat through that filth
Governor Nixon, I spent 9 years of my life holding a nuclear knife to the throat of communism. I have a son serving in the U.S. Navy right now. I’ll be damned if I’ll sit still while you fund communist studies and industrial sabotage lessons with my tax money.
Do You Agree With These Statements, Governor?
Here’s what communist activist Don Giljum told students about the use of violence:
“It certainly has it’s place. It’s a tactic that should be used at the appropriate time. I believe in a violent overthrow of Bourgeois, and that freedom is found at the barrel of a gun…like Marx said.”
And the U of M faculty member, Judy Ancel, describes the radical and inhumane use of cats by a union:
“They couldn’t get access to” strike, “but they had a lot of cats and they succeeded in putting cats in powerhouses. And the cats — now, don’t think about the cats, OK? The cats would run around inside and short out the system and cause power blackouts. And that created enough chaos in the system” to get to “a negotiating position. They got rid of a lot of feral cats.”
These Teachings Are Killing Jobs
You want more Chinese money for long-term unemployment? Maybe if your schools didn’t encourage industrial sabotage the unemployed would have jobs.
You want Missouri kids get good jobs after college? Who would hire a kid who was tainted by Judy Ancel, David Giljum, and Tony Pecinovsky?
Taxpayers are on their way to see you, Governor Nixon. We expect action.