"A Great New Book" —Larry Kudlow, CNBCGet it on AmazonExplore the Book
With thanks to Show-Me Institute for their wonderful research.
Points to remember:
- The China Hub is not dependent on Aerotropolis
- The author of the plan thinks it will fail
- St. Louis has 18 million square feet of empty warehouse space right now
- Aerotropolis would hurt many companies who have vacant warehouse space
- Aerotropolis would transfer $360 million tax dollars to just two entities: a private developer and the City of St. Louis
- No one knows if or how many jobs Aerotropolis might create. Even the RCGA has released 3 separate guesses
- Most Missouri Legislators are clueless about the bill—but your State Rep voted for it, anyway.
- More bad news about Aerotropolis at Show-Me Institute