"A Great New Book" —Larry Kudlow, CNBCGet it on AmazonExplore the Book
If you believe that 92 percent of people need to have most aspect of their lives managed by experts, then a second Obama term will make you happy.
If, however, you believe in self-governance, that people are endowed by God and nature with the capacity and unalienable right to manage their own affairs, then a second Obama term will be a massive human rights violation.
Consider what the Obama administration has already brought us:
- He has appointed bureaucrats to make your medical decisions
- He has given himself the sole authority to strike down laws passed by Congress
- He has taken upon himself the authority to create laws that Congress specifically refused to pass
- He has deployed drones to spy on Americans without a warrant
- He has denied private companies the permission to seek and recover fuel
- He has encouraged violence against the hardest working Americans
- He has encouraged illegal aliens to steal our things
- He has disparaged the Constitution as “fundamental flawed document”
- He has seized control of private companies
- He has damaged America’s credit rating
- He has exploited racial tension for his own advantage
- He has undermined small business
So, how bad would a second Obama term be? Frankly, I think it would end the United States of America has we know it.
- David Limbaugh: ‘It doesn’t compute’ to Obama that his policies don’t work (redalertpolitics.com)
- Exposing Obama would Reveal the Depth of US Government Corruption (chasvoice.blogspot.com)