If you believe that 92 percent of people need to have most aspect of their lives managed by experts, then a second Obama term will make you happy.
If, however, you believe in self-governance, that people are endowed by God and nature with the capacity and unalienable right to manage their own affairs, then a second Obama term will be a massive human rights violation.
Consider what the Obama administration has already brought us:
- He has appointed bureaucrats to make your medical decisions
- He has given himself the sole authority to strike down laws passed by Congress
- He has taken upon himself the authority to create laws that Congress specifically refused to pass
- He has deployed drones to spy on Americans without a warrant
- He has denied private companies the permission to seek and recover fuel
- He has encouraged violence against the hardest working Americans
- He has encouraged illegal aliens to steal our things
- He has disparaged the Constitution as “fundamental flawed document”
- He has seized control of private companies
- He has damaged America’s credit rating
- He has exploited racial tension for his own advantage
- He has undermined small business
So, how bad would a second Obama term be? Frankly, I think it would end the United States of America has we know it.
- David Limbaugh: ‘It doesn’t compute’ to Obama that his policies don’t work (redalertpolitics.com)
- Exposing Obama would Reveal the Depth of US Government Corruption (chasvoice.blogspot.com)