Ed Martin’s new TV commercial is excellent for many fundamental marketing reasons. Ed’s energy, commitment, and love of people shines through.
Still, the commercial is a waste of time and money unless people see it.
And there’s more you can do. Get involved in GOTV projects. Visit the Victory Fieldhouse in Valley Park (141 at I-44), the AFP Field office in St. Peters, MO, or the St. Louis Tea Party-Madison Project Liberty HQ in South County.
- Put bumper stickers on all your cars, front and back
- Put up yard signs for Ed Martin, Todd Akin, and other great candidates
- Call some of the 1.2 million Missouri conservatives who don’t vote consistently
- Go door-to-door to get out the vote of people who believe what you believe but don’t always vote
- Donate to conservative candidates who don’t get big checks from billionaires
If you weren’t the kind of people who work hard to keep America strong, I wouldn’t bother asking.
St. Louis Tea Party’s HQ is open Noon to 8 pm Monday-Friday and Noon to 3 Saturday.
See you there!
- Ignoramus Rex (hennessysview.com)
- Rick Perry In Missouri To Support Ed Martin (fox2now.com)
- GOP Leaders Help Campaign in Missouri for Ed Martin (stlouis.cbslocal.com)