I’m scheduling this blog on December 26, 2013. I’m predicting Bill de Blasio will be as bad for New York City as Mayor John Lindsay (1967-1974).
Now, let’s look back at the New York City de Blasio inherited. According to ZeroHedge blog:
New York crime rates are at historic lows, the $72.7 billion budget is balanced, jobs are at an all-time high and a record 54 million tourists pumped money into the economy this year. Homicides have declined by almost 50 percent since Bloomberg became mayor in 2002, and this year’s total of 333 through Dec. 29 is 20 percent below last year’s record low.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is crime in NYC better or worse than in 2013?
- Is the budget still balanced?
- How many tourists visited NYC compared to the 54 million in 2013?
- Were there more or fewer homicides than the 333 in 2013?
- Is NYC on the right track?
Write your comments below.